Saturday, 1 March 2014

Laser Cut Love

Top: Cotton On, Shorts: Paper-Scissors, Shoes: Topshop, Bag: Sportsgirl

Untitled #26
I personally love the look of laser cut. The detail it adds to an item of clothing, whether that be skirts, shorts or dresses, definitely adds something rather elegant and chic to your look. I recently purchased these faux leather laser cut shorts and here is one way I decided to style them. 

Here are also some ways to style laser-cut pieces: 

Untitled #23
Untitled #24
Untitled #25

xoxo Tamara 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tamara,love your blog and thank you for the follow !
    Following you back on google plus!
    Anita
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and you have a wonderful blog, I hope we can follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! You have a great blog too. I followed you on bloglovin' by the way :D

    ReplyDelete