Monday, 10 March 2014

The Powder Blue Trend

Untitled #28

A recent trend that I've noticed among fashion bloggers is the pastel or powder blue trend. Personally, I love the colour! It's absolutely gorgeous. Ever since I saw the Zara Mini City Bag and Danielle Bernstein in the powder blue Guiseppe Zanotti pumps, I couldn't help but fall in love with this fashion trend.

When it comes to styling this colour, I prefer to pair it with other neutral colours such as black, white, beige or grey. That way, the powder blue piece will be the focus of your outfit without looking like you overdoing it. Powder blue is quite an elegant colour and neutral colours seem to complement them very well. 


Here are a few items in this colour as well as how to style them:
Untitled #29
Untitled #30
Untitled #31
Untitled #32
Untitled #33

Hope you enjoyed this post! xoxo Tamara

2 comments:

  1. I love this trend! I'm planning on getting a pair of baby blue heels for summer X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I've been looking for some myself but haven't found the perfect pair yet :D

      Delete